The Top Ten Reasons to make sure you have
"Medical Coverage"on your Car Insurance
By Dr. Timothy J. Weimer DC
Headaches and Neck Pain can be the Result
of a Minor or Major Accident.
10. Health insurance often denies coverage of car accident injuries. They will not pay because the person "at fault in the accident" is financially responsible. Your choices are to use your auto medical coverage, sue the person at fault, or pay your medical bills out of your own pocket.
9. An ambulance ride can cost $800 to $3,000. Are you covered?
8. There is no cost to you until your coverage limit has been reached.
7. If the auto accident was determined to be your fault or shared fault you are still covered.
6. You don't have to sue someone. If you were suing someone for your medical expenses and the accident is later determined to be your fault or shared fault, you have to pay for your medical expenses out of your pocket. This may total in the thousands. Are you ready?
5. If you are a victim of hit and run you are covered. There is no one to sue for your medical bills if they flee the scene. If they are later found there will be a criminal case to compete with your court appearance.
4. If you are hit by an uninsured motorist, you are covered. Without medical coverage you would have to pay the chiropractic and medical expenses out of your pocket or take the person to small claims court.
3. Your friends or family in your car are covered. Don't be responsible for injuring your friends and family without the coverage. If a family of 5 gets into a car accident the cost of recovery can be enormous.
2. You can receive care right away without worrying who is going to pay. Research has shown the faster you receive proper care, the lower the chances of your injuries becoming permanent, or becoming disabled.
1. You and your family are covered for a small cost. Most Auto Insurance plans include Medical coverage, but not all. According to
PLEASE check your auto policy to make sure
you have enough medical coverage.
This is the difference between getting the
Chiropractic care you need and being
confined with chronic disabling pain.
Some auto insurance uses the terms "bodily injury" or "med pay". Talk to your insurance agent about term variations and specific coverage.
The information on this website is not to give legal,
medical or specific insurance advice.
Dr. Timothy Weimer Specializes in Auto Accident
and Pain Recovery. We accept all auto
insurance medical coverage and
accident attorney liens.
Dr. Timothy Weimer BS, DC
Structural Chiropractic and Chiropractic Neurology
Voted Best Chiropractor in Modesto 2017, 2016,
2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 on
BizVotes by patients in Modesto, Ceres, Turlock,
Use Request Appointment Link on right side panel
or Call 209-549-9987 today.
Copyright-Dr. Timothy J. Weimer-2015